About Living Waters Church
ExperienceAt Living Waters Church we believe in experiencing God in a real and personal way. Our Sunday and Wednesday worship services foster a true experience with God.
We believe worshiping as a community is extremely important, an opportunity to be encouraged and to feel God’s presence through music, scripture and other creative elements. We strive to take the next step in growing closer to him and living a life of worship.
We believe the “first impression” we make on LWC guest may be the most important. We strive to give our guests, members and regular attendees a friendly and loving welcome. Everyone matters to God.
Attend Worship Services
Hospitality Hour: 9:30am
We look forward to seeing you!
GrowWe believe we should constantly be working on our relationship with God and growing closer to Him and others. A great way to grow and fellowship with others is through a life group. Join an existing one or lead a group. Contact one of our pastors for more information and continue growing today.
Our hope is that every person who calls LWC home will be involved in one of our small groups. We offer groups for men, women, married couples and students. Groups meet in the fall and spring, and med weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Get connected to a life group today.
Join a Group
Join Life Groups (also known as small groups). They meet weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. These are great opportunities to continue growing closer to God, learn more about the Bible and fellowship with others. Contact us to join one today.
ImpactWe believe that God has called us to impact our community in a huge way. LWC impacts through evangelism, food ministry, home & world missions – making a lasting difference in our community and around the world.
We enable our congregation to show God’s love to others, making a difference in their lives. There are a variety of outreach opportunities throughout the year. Contact us to learn more and get involved.
We believe in helping to meet the needs of our community, whether it’s spiritually, relationally or physically. Our food ministry is a practical way of doing all three.
We believe God has called us to not only Impact our local community but the entire world. We accomplish this through several mission trip opportunities overseas and within the U.S.
-Volunteer to serve in the church
-Lead a life group
-Serve in a variety of ministries, evangelism, food ministry or in local or global missions.
Contact us to learn more.
Our Declaration Of Faith
The Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.